More Than Meets the Eye
A great down jacket is essential for living in the mountains, and if you need something nicer to go along with your patched and patina’d daily driver, the Rab Women’s Deep Cover Parka is worth a closer look. The thigh-length cut offers extra protection from the elements, while the flattering silhouette and luxurious faux fur trim adds an elevated aesthetic. Now updated with a recycled wind- and water-resistant outer material and insulated with recycled, ethically sourced down, this stylish, functional, and eco-conscious parka deserves a spot in your coat closet.
- Thigh-length down parka with the functionality of a technical jacket
- Recycled 700-fill cruelty-free down adds warmth you can feel good about
- Recycled, wind- and water-resistant outer fabric repels light showers and flurries
- Zip-off hood and removable fur trim offers customizable coverage
- Regular fit layers over your favorite sweater
- Gender: Women's
- Best use: Casual
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Thigh
- Weight: 29.1 oz
- Insulation: Recycled 700-fill RDS-certified down with Nikwax water-resistant finish
- Material: Pertex® Quantum (Recycled 50D Nylon)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.