The Wait Is Over
It's hard to imagine an mtb backpack that has more going for it than the Deuter Women's Flyt 18 SL Backpack. With 18-liters of space, this hydration-compatible pack has enough room for your 3-liter water bladder, snacks, an extra layer, and all of your bike tools which are conveniently organized in their own zippered compartment. Deuter added additional storage by throwing on helmet clips, compatible with half-shell helmets, as well as compression straps which are perfect for storing your elbow pads or full-face helmet. The fully-adjustable women's-specific harness lets you optimize the fit for all-day comfort, and an included TÜV/GS-certified back protector gives you extra peace of mind for the gnarliest trails. Made for long days on the bike, the Flyt 18 SL is the pack you've been waiting for.
- Mountain bike backpack made to tear up some trail
- Women's-specific fit with a short torso and fitted shoulder straps
- Airstripes back system with mesh ventilation and lightweight aluminum frame
- Removable TÜV/GS-certified back protector
- Organizational bike tool compartment
- Pull-forward hip fins keep your pack well balanced
- Compatible with 3-liter hydration bladders
- Sunglasses holster on the shoulder strap
- Raincover included
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 18 Liters
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 210D Polyamide, 100D High-Tenacity Polyamide
- Size: 19" x 10" x 7"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.