Whether you’re wearing them to the resort in the morning or slipping them under your mittens for added warmth, the Dakine Women’s Storm Liner gloves are one of those items you’ll wonder how you lived without. The lightweight 4-way stretch fleece won’t restrict your grip, and the silicone pattern on the palms ensures a secure hold on whatever you’re grabbing. Plus, the touch screen-enabled tips on the index fingers and thumbs make it easy to fire off a text or snap a pic without skipping a beat. One thing’s for sure, you’re not going to regret having these in your gear bag when you head to the mountain.
- Lightweight fleece glove that works great as a liner or a standalone layer
- Touch screen compatible pads at the tips of the thumb and index finger
- Silicone gripper palms deliver a secure hold
- 4-way stretch material frees up your fingers
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Gender: Women’s
- Material: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane