You've got a full day of blazing trail, kicking up dirt, and snapping photos ahead of you, and with the Gregory Juno 36L Women's Backpack as your trail companion, you know you have everything you need right there with you. A dedicated hydration sleeve is compatible with most water bladders, which when combined with the external Sidewinder water bottle pocket, is a sure way to keep dehydration at bay. This 36-liter style has more than enough room to carry everything you need to spend 12+ hours exploring outside including several layers, a hat, gloves, snacks, and a first aid kit, without making you feel like you've got a monkey on your back. External storage options like the trekking pole loop and Quickstow sunglasses holder round things out, leaving your hands free for scrambling, or for the occasional selfie.
- 36-liters of adventure filled fun packed into a compact backpack
- VaporSpan ventilated suspension system keeps you cool when the summer heat is on
- ActiveFlex breathable shoulder harness maximizes comfort
- Zippered hydration sleeve fits the Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir (sold separately)
- Padded hip belt with large, zippered pockets
- Top zippered pocket with interior security pocket
- QuickStow sunglasses loop on shoulder harness keeps your shades out of the dirt
- Front and dual side mesh pockets are perfect for extra layers and water bottles
- Trekking pole/ice axe loop
- One Size
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Day Hiking
- Fits Torso Size: 14" - 19"
- Fits Hips/Waist Size: 27" - 45"
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz
- Volume: 36L
- Size: 21.7" x 11.8" x 9.8"
- Material: [Body] - 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip/420D HD Nylon; [Bottom] - 420D HD Nylon ; [Lining] - 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Max Carry Weight: 30 lbs