Staying warm on cold days requires having enough insulation as well as staying dry, which makes the Le Bent Women’s Le Base 260 Crew a perfect choice for frigid weather and those who run cold. As Le Bent’s warmest baselayer, it’s made from a heavier version of a signature merino and bamboo blend, which wicks sweat and naturally resists microbes to keep you feeling fresh. It has the added benefit of 4-way stretch, ensuring unrestricted movement while you’re getting after it on the hill. If you’re tired of freezing, this baselayer may be exactly the solution you’ve been waiting for.
- Warm baselayer for frigid days and those who run cold
- Bamboo-derived rayon and merino wool blend thermoregulates efficiently
- Material is itch and irritation free even for those with sensitive skin
- 4-way stretch material moves with your body for total freedom
- Core black color features GPS coordinates of one of the Le Bent crew’s favorite ski lines