The UP is still fun, right?
Most people like the down when mountain biking. There is a rarer breed that likes going up too. Those people push their cardio limits going up and need a little different short. A breathable, wicking, and quick-drying fabric so you're not soaked for the duration of the ride. It has enough stretch not to impede and still feels great. When all is done, you can still wear the Tia shorts to enjoy some post-ride drinks, food, or whatever. The Tia is a solid all-rounder short for any woman who likes to bike.
- Versatile mountain bike shorts that stretch with you
- Intuitive™ IQ MTB fabric with built-in stretch wicks away sweat with ease
- Quick-drying materials won't hold onto excess moisture
- UPF fabrics help you maintain your bike tan
- One thigh pocket and two hand pockets store your trail essentials
- Comfortable waistband for all-day comfort and no bunching
- Gender: Women's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Climbing, Hiking, Casual
- Material: 94.5% nylon 5.5% spandex
- UPF Rating: 40+
- Pockets: 3
- Inseam: 12.25"
- Fit: Relaxed
- Weight: 7.2 oz