More Than Meets The Eye
A great down jacket is essential for living in the mountains, and if you need something nicer to go along with your patched and patina’d daily driver, the Rab Deep Cover Women’s Parka is worth a closer look. This hip length jacket borrows aesthetic cues from casual pieces, from the flattering silhouette to the luxurious faux fur removable trim on the hood. But what sets this jacket apart is the fact that it retains the functionality that Rab’s pinnacle mountaineering pieces are known for. In this case, that means you still get RDS certified cruelty free down that gets even better with a hydrophobic treatment which enhances its ability to keep you warm if it gets wet. The lightweight nylon ripstop material contributes to this jacket’s packability, ensuring that you can keep it close on your next big trip. If you’ve ever dreamed of a cute parka that was built like your best down jacket, this piece needs to be on your shopping list.
- Hip length down lifestyle parka with the functionality of a technical jacket
- 650 Fill down is certified cruelty free by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Down features a unique hydrophobic treatment that enhances warmth when wet
- Removable faux fur cuff provides a touch of luxury
- 2 zippered hand pockets secure essentials and warm your hands