Whether you’re a seasoned ultramarathoner or you just prefer your trail runs longer than average, the SCARPA Women’s Spin Infinity GTX shoe is right up your alley. Built on SCARPA’s most cushioned midsole, and reinforced with EXO Support struts, this shoe blends the cushion and the stability you need to keep pressing forward. Since weather changes fast when you’re in the mountains, it’s built with a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX Liner, along with a VibramⓇ Megagrip outsole that’s optimized for traction when the trail gets wet and slick. And the mesh and PU upper is thermally welded, eliminating potential points of failure so you can focus on the miles ahead.
Waterproof trail shoe with cushion for your longest runs
- GORE-TEX liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Mesh and PU upper is thermally welded to eliminate potential points of failure
- EXO Support delivers enhanced underfoot stability
- Hidden lace pocket retains your laces while you’re running
- VibramⓇ Megagrip outsole delivers added traction in wet conditions
Best Use: Trail Running
- Gender: Women’s
- Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz (each, size 38)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.