Protect The Planet
Climbers tend to be an environmentally conscious bunch, which is a natural byproduct of spending time outside. So if you’re looking to reduce your footprint, we recommend wearing your current approach shoes as long as possible, and when they’re due for retirement, replacing them with the SCARPA Women’s Spirit Evo. They’re built with 90% eco-focused materials, from the recycled suede leather upper to the SuperGum Eco outsole, which saves water, chemicals, and CO2 in the production process. You’re still getting the same slab-worthy performance and street savvy looks as the original Spirit, so there’s no compromise. And since eco-friendly is a moot point if they’re sitting in a landfill, these are built to last, so you can expect more days before they’re ready to be replaced.
- Eco-friendly approach shoes with serious technical abilities
- Made from 90% recycled and/or renewable materials to minimize CO2 emissions
- Recycled suede leather upper lasts longer, delaying the need for replacement
- PRESAⓇ outsole with SuperGum Eco recycled rubber is tacky and durable
- Rubber toe rand adds durability at a common point of failure
- Molded EVA midsole contains recycled foam, further reducing impact
- Best Use: Approach
- Gender: Women’s
- Upper: Recycled suede leather
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.