Go Back for Another Lap
You don't want to be saddled with a heavy pack when you're running hot laps on the singletrack, but you also need a way to carry your tools, a raincoat, a snack, and some water. Look no further than the Dakine Hot Laps 2L Waist Bag. With fanny packs...err hip packs, coming back into fashion, you'll fit right in with all the cool kids on the trail, and you'll appreciate the compact size that won't pull your weight the wrong direction when you're taking berms at the speed of light. Interior pockets, including a fleece-lined phone pocket, keep all of your goodies in place throughout the day, and the stowable water bottle pouch ensures you'll stay hydrated out there.
- Small hip pack with enough room for on-trail necessities
- Tough fabrics won't fall apart the first time you hit the dirt
- Breathable mesh backpanel provides cooling ventilation
- Main compartment with organizational pockets inside
- Water bottle specific side pouch
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Weight: 8 oz
- Volume: 2L
- Material: 450D Recycled Ripstop Polyester (rPET)
- Size: 10" x 7" x 3"