If you’re the type who wouldn’t dream of hitting the trails without being prepared, the Dakine Drafter 14L Hydration Pack might just be the ideal riding partner. The generous 14L volume gives this pack plenty of room to carry tools, extra layers, and of course, 3 liters of water, courtesy of the included Hydrapak® 3D lumbar bladder system. A raft of small pockets, including a protective pocket for your sunglasses, and waist strap pockets for a snack or your car keys, make it easy to stay organized. And between the external compression panel that easily fits a helmet, and internal accommodations for a spare ebike battery, this pack easily carries the gear you need to take on your most ambitious rides.
- High volume hydration pack that carries more than just the ten essentials
- 3L Hydrapak® 3D lumbar water bladder keeps you hydrated
- Breathable Air Suspension back panel vents sweat and keeps you cool
- Padded waist strap includes pockets for essentials or snacks
- Magnetic hose clip keeps the hose within easy reach at all times
- Exterior attachment loops make it easy to carry your helmet for hike-a-bikes
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket safely transports your shades
- Internal ebike spare battery storage system lets you carry a spare for big rides
- Compatible with the DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately)
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Weight: 2.24 lbs
- Volume: 14L
- Material: 450D ripstop recycled polyester (rPET)
- Size: 18" x 10" x 6.5"