Although it technically sleeps three, the Eureka NX 3 Person Tent is the perfect size for two for a weekend, with just enough extra room to fit a third in a pinch. This value-packed car camping tent is perfect for weekends out of town with family and friends, thanks to its freestanding dome design that staves off storms and is a snap to set up. When the weather forecast looks questionable, the combination of the included rainfly and the bathtub style floor keep you protected from wind and rain. And on milder nights, you can skip the rain fly and enjoy cool breezes and a view of the stars through the fine no-see-um mesh at the top of the tent.
- Three person car camping tent that's ideal as a shelter for two
- 2-pole rectangular dome design is freestanding and easy to set up
- Large door provides easy access to the tent interior
- No see-um mesh roof and side panels maximize air circulation
- Rain fly provides waterproof protection from the elements
- Two internal storage pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Gear Loft Included
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Sleeps: 3
- Floor Size: 7' x 7'
- Pack Size: 22" x 5"
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 49 sq ft
- Center Height: 4 ft 4 in
- Doors: 1