Shelter You Can Count On
Since your tent will be providing the only available shelter for miles to your entire crew, it should be able to handle anything that comes your way, and Eureka built the Timberline SQ Outfitter 4 Tent with variable conditions in mind. Starting with their Sequoia frame that offers high strength and stability, useful when the winds kick up, they tacked on a spanning pole up top to give you more headroom when you're hunkered down. Next, they gave it a bathtub style floor that'll keep out any wet weather than Mother Nature might send your way. Finally, in case things warm back up when the clouds move on, they added ventilation options in the front door and rear window, offering built-in climate and condensation control.
- 4-person tent built to give the extra room you need for a good night's sleep
- Eureka's Sequoia (SQ) frame design increases tent strength, stability, and interior space
- Mid-span spreader bar lifts the center of the tent, drastically increasing usable headroom
- 6-pole design is easy to pitch thanks to the sturdy A-frame construction
- Oversized door features high/low venting options to combat condensation
- Single rear window unzips to reveal a mesh barrier to help cool things off
- Bathtub-style floor protects you and your gear from wet weather
- Capacity: 4
- Seasons: 3
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 1
- Floor Area: 60.8 ft2
- Floor Dimensions: 103" x 85"
- Head Height: 57"
- Packed Size: 7" x 25"
- Pockets: 2
- Minimum Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz