Even the most spectacular destinations are hard to enjoy if you’re sleep deprived, and thankfully, the NEMO Quasar 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad makes it easy to rest up so you can be ready for the big day ahead. Available in a range of sizes, including a Double that’s great for two sleepers, this lightweight inflatable pad gives you the support you need, while the post consumer recycled PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you from getting chilled by the cold ground. The Laydown™ flat valve design inflates and deflates in a snap, and it gets even easier thanks to the included Vortex pump sack, which saves time (and your lungs) when it’s time to blow up your pad. Plus, the body mapped baffles are cambered to keep you centered on the pad all night. Comfort is key to getting a good night’s sleep, which makes the Quasar a piece of equipment you’ll be glad to have in your camping kit.
- Lightweight inflatable sleeping pad for three season camping
- 100% post consumer recycled PrimaLoft® insulation
- Body mapped baffles keep you centered on the pad as you sleep
- Laylow™ flat valve design inflates and deflates quickly without affecting comfort
- bluesign® fabrics are made from 100% post consumer recycled materials
- Included Vortex pump sack inflates pad quickly and easily
- Compact stuff sack and repair kit included
- For a lighter option, consider the NEMO Quasar 3D Sleeping Pad
- Best Use: Backpacking
- R-Value: 3.3
- Dimensions: [Regular] - 72" x 20" x 3.5"; [Regular Wide] - 72" x 25" x 3.5"; [Long Wide] - 76" x 25" x 3.5"; [Double] - 76" x 52" x 3.5"
- Packed Size: [Regular] - 8" x 4.5"; [Regular Wide] - 9" x 5"; [Long Wide] - 9" x 5.5"; [Double] - 9.5" x 6.5"
- Packed Weight: [Regular] - 1 lb 12 oz; [Regular Wide] - 2 lb 1 oz; [Long Wide] - 2 lb 4 oz; [Double] - 3 lb 6 oz