Your Sleep, Your Way
Most mummy-style sleeping bags force you to sleep stiff as a board, meaning you you wake up feeling the same way. But now, thanks to the Big Agnes Torchlight 30 Down Sleeping Bag, you no longer have to sacrifice comfort for weight savings. By adding a zippered panel to each side of the bag, Big Agnes made this design fully or partially expandable so you can sleep how you want, without losing any warmth along the way. Like to sleep on your side? No problem. Prefer to lay with your legs and arms spread out? Easy as pie. Find yourself tossing and turning throughout the night? You're covered. Easily customizable to your sleep style, the Torchlight makes it easy to enjoy every ounce of the 600-fill Downtek stuffed inside without feeling like a mummy in a tomb.
- Expandable, lightweight sleeping bag that gives you room to move at night
- Two, dual zippered panels allow you to add 5" of additional girth on each side (10" total)
- Jacket-style hood hugs your face without causing unwanted pressure
- Vaulted footbox construction keeps you from getting cold feet
- Body-mapped baffling helps retain heat where you need it most
- Water-repellent finish on the shell and liner stop moisture from soaking your down
- Insulated draft tubes lock out cold air
- Storage bag and stuff sack - Included
Construction + Materials
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop
- Lining: Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 600-fill DownTek™ - a water repellent, bluesign™ approved down
- Temp Rating: 30° F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Backpacking, Camping
- Gender: Men's
- Zipper Side: Left
- Fits Up To: [Regular] - 6'; [Long] - 6' 6"
- Bag Weight: [Regular] - 2 lbs 4 oz; [Long] - 2 lbs 8 oz
- Fill weight: [Regular] - 14 oz; [Long] - 16 oz
- Compressed Size: [Regular] - 8" x 6.5"; [Long] - 8.5" x 7"
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"
- Shoulder Girth: [Regular] - 60" - 70"; [Long] - 62" - 72"
- Hip Girth: [Regular] - 54" - 64"; [Long] - 56" - 66"
- Knee Girth: [Regular] - 36" - 46"; [Long] - 38" - 48"