With over a million satisfied buyers, the Eureka Timberline 4 continues to impress. Combining a breathable inner body with a waterproof rainfly and clips for easy setup, this legendary A-frame tent was the first double-wall tent and revolutionized how tents were built.
- 5-pole A-frame tent
- 1/2 inch Aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shock-corded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule adds extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps: 4
- Floor Size: 103" x 86"
- Pack Size: 24" x 7"
- Min Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 63 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 4' 10"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: N/A
- Wall: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 210T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-see-um
Condition: 4 of 5 - This tent is lightly used and in good condition.