In the past, you've been forced to choose between a screen house that offers plenty of room, shade, and bug protection, or smaller waterproof tents that will keep you dry when a spring shower passes over your campsite. Now, you can have it all thanks to the Eureka NoBugZone Screenhouse. This portable canopy provides enough space to shelter your whole family, making it easy to cook or simply hang out at camp without constantly swatting away gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. With fully mesh sidewalls and a waterproof ceiling, you'll get the ventilation you need to stay cool when the sun is shining without having to run for cover at the first sign of stormy skies. For trips when insects aren't an issue, open up the two massive doors for a simple sun shelter, and thanks to the 92-inch tall ceilings, you don't ever have to worry about accidentally clotheslining yourself on the ceiling when you're headed out in a hurry.
- Portable shade, shelter from the storm, and safety from biting insects, this mesh tent can do it all
- Ceilings over 7 feet tall mean you can walk around without hitting your head
- Near vertical walls increase interior space and offer respite on sunny afternoons
- A fully waterproof top keeps you dry in light rain showers
- Durable polyester material for the fly and tent body features an 800 mm waterproof coating
- 2 dual-zippered doors let you come and go as you please
- 9 plastic and 8 steel stakes - Included
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Freestanding: Yes
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Number of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 108 ft2
- Head Height: 92"
- Pockets: 6 Storage
- Floor Size: 144" x 108"
- Packed Size: 31" x 9"
- Minimum Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 18 lbs
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.