Two-person sleeping pads are great in theory, but they often end with one person being pushed off slowly and waking up with a stiff back and sore neck after a long night spent on the ground. But now there's the Exped MegaMat Max 15 Sleeping Pad, bringing not only a roomy 52" pad width to the table but also 6" of plush cushioning between you and the ground, letting you toss and turn all you want without ever feeling anything but the plush comfort of open-cell foam beneath you. An impressive R-Value off 10.6 and temperature rating of -70.6 °F mean that camping, or should we say glamping, is always an option no matter what the weather does while the self-inflating intake valve and included foot pump let you sleep in luxury without making you hyperventilate just to get it set up.
- A 2-person sleeping pad with enough room and cushion for you and your partner
- 6" of inflatable foam will have you waking up wondering if you actually slept "on the ground" last night
- Stretch tricot material is comfortable enough to sleep directly on top of
- Core channeled foam provides plenty of warmth while reducing packed size
- Oversized, one-way deflation valve makes it easy to clean up camp
- Stuff sack with carry strap and foot pump - Included
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
Compatible Accessories (Sold Separately)
- R-Value: 10.6
- Temperature Rating: -70.6 °F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Car Camping and Base Camp
- Thickness: 5.9"
- Weight: 217 oz
- Packed Size: 29.5" x 14"
- Size: 77.6" x 52"
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: [Top] - 50D Tricot Nylon; [Bottom] - 75D Polyester
- Insulation: 16 kg/m2 PU Foam