Your "Just In Case" Pieces
Be the hero of your next climbing trip and pack the DMM HB Alloy Offset Nuts Set. With five sizes that can be placed in two orientations each, these offset nuts let you get the most out of your protection in flaring cracks and shallow placements. Each stopper also features a machined, grooved face for added friction on features, and the larger nuts have holes bored out of the side that cut down on weight without reducing strength. The whole set weighs under seven ounces total, meaning you can bring them along on any adventure, and you'll thank yourself for doing so when your only placement for 40-feet is in an old pin scar.
- A five-pack of DMM's offset nuts for tricky placements and flaring cracks
- Offset design offers easy placement in irregular cracks
- Grooved faces provide added friction on featured rock types
- Durable wire is set into a recess helping to reduce wear and tear
- Anodized color makes them easy to sort when the pump is on
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Weight:  - 0.95 oz;  - 1.06 oz;  - 1.31 oz;  - 1.59 oz;  - 1.98 oz; [Set] - 6.88 oz
- Range:  - 0.47" - 0.59";  - 0.53" - 0.70";  - 0.67" - 0.84";  - 0.76" - 0.99";  - 0.91" - 1.18"
- Strength: 12kN