Two is Company...
They say that three's a crowd, but in the case of the Wild Country Zero Friend Cam Set #0.1, #0.2, #0.3, you might find that it's a crowd you want to be a part of. These might be the smallest climbing cams that Wild Country makes, but what they lack in size, they make up for in usability. Ultra-narrow heads help the Zero Friends wiggle their way into even the thinnest cracks, and the double-axle design gives a larger placement range, letting you carry less gear up the wall while staying safe. Extendable slings let you comfortably take the sharp end on wandering pitches, and the flexible, steel-cable stem gives you the choice to place your protection horizontally when you run low on placement options.
- Three-pack of the smallest Zero Friend climbing cams
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy lobes are machined for increased friction
- Single flexible stem allows for horizontal placements
- Extremely narrow head fits in pin-scars and thin cracks easily
- Dual-axle design increases placement ranges
- 10mm extendable Dyneema sling reduces your quota of alpine draws
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Pairs well with the Helium 3.0 Carabiner and Helium 3.0 Rack Pack
- Best Use: Trad Climbing, Aid Climbing
- Stem: Single
- Axle: Double
- Cam Lobes: 4
- Weight: [0.1] - 1.8 oz; [0.2] - 2.05 oz; [0.3] - 2.42 oz
- Range: [0.1] - 0.32" - 0.52"; [0.2] - 0.39" - 0.64"; [0.3] - 0.53" - 0.87"
- Strength: [0.1] - 5 kN; [0.2] - 6kN; [0.3] - 9kN