Grow a Set of Wallnuts
You might think DMM's Wallnuts are a simple addition of passive pro to your rack, but upon deeper investigation, you'll find that there's much more to these nuts than meets the eye. This set includes sizes #3-8 to cover your tip-to-finger needs. Tapering across the faces and sides of each nut helps them hold better in uneven cracks, and DMM used different alloy for each size, opting for harder alloy for smaller sizes to prevent shearing and softer alloy for larger sizes to help the nuts bite into placements. The distinct color-coding is consistent with other trad climbing protection in DMM's lineup so you don't have to think twice when you're pumped out of your mind and sizing up your next placement.
- Set of six climbing nuts in tip-to-finger sizes to round out your rack
- Small sizes are made from hard alloy to prevent shear while larger sizes are softer for added bite
- Grooved faces reduce weight and help the nuts hold better in cracks
- Tapering across faces and sides offers a wider variety of placement options
- Wires are stiff enough for overhead placements and soft enough to reduce walking
- No-fade anodized color-coding makes it easy to sort your rack
- Best Use: Trad Climbing
- Weight:  - 0.98 oz;  - 1.07 oz;  - 1.13 oz;  - 1.38 oz;  - 1.41 oz;  - 1.59 oz; [Set] - 7.55 oz
- Range:  - 0.37" - 0.65";  - 0.43" - 0.69";  - 0.51" - 0.76";  - 0.60" - 0.89";  - 0.74" - 1.02";  - 0.88" - 1.14"
- Strength:  - 11kN; [4-8] - 12kN