Have Rod, Will Travel
Among traveling fly fishermen, the Orvis Carry It All Bag has become an iconic product, and the latest version of this two decade old design is better than ever. This padded bag keeps your rods, reels, and other essentials organized and protected from baggage handlers so you can set off on your trip without worrying about your gear. It’s available in two sizes, which accommodate either a 9’ or an 11’ four piece rod when broken down. You’ll also find plenty of organization for fly boxes, tippet, tools, and the other odds and ends that support your fishing trip. And now it’s made out of recycled CORDURA® for even more ruggedness. If you’re planning your next big trip, you should really have one of these bags on your shopping list.
- Travel bag to protect your rods and fly gear
- Orvis original design that's been proven over two decades
- User configurable padded dividers organize your gear perfectly
- Separate zippered compartment for rod storage
- Reinforced corners stand up to international travel
- External zippered pocket stores critical documents
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Fly Fishing, Travel
- Dimensions (M): 31" x 8" x 5"
- Max Rod Length (M): 9' 4 Piece
- Dimensions (L): 36" x 8" x 5"
- Max Rod Length (L): 11' 4 Piece
- Material: 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO