From bonefish to tarpon and everything in between, the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt Fly Line is a one-stop solution to your saltwater fishing gear conundrum. Built a half size heavy and sporting an extended head length to punch through wind and deliver precisely placed flies to spooky fish, this line covers just about every situation you'll encounter when stalking the flats. You’ll also get SA’s AST Plus slickness additive, which not only reduces drag significantly compared to competing treatments, it also is infused throughout the line so it will stay slick even as the line wears, giving you more life out of your line as well. From logistics to your location, you already have plenty to think about, so rig up one of these lines and save yourself the hassle of having to make one more decision before you hit the water.
- Smooth fly line for nearly all of your saltwater fishing
- Floating taper front helps line float higher on the water's surface
- AST Plus slickness additive keeps your line slicker than ever before
- Tropi-Core technology stays stiff in hot weather conditions
- Extended head length helps with precision fly placement
- Heavy-for-size design works especially well with fast-action rods
- Welded loops for easy line attachment
- Line Type: Floating
- Best Use: Saltwater Fly Fishing
- Grain Weight: [WF-8-F] - 225g; [WF-9-F] - 260g; [WF-10-F] - 305g
- Head Length: [WF-8-F] - 49.0'; [WF-9-F] - 50.0'; [WF-10-F] - 51.0'
- Total Length: 100'