Fit For the Alps
It's not that the original Haute Route wasn't good enough to get the job done, but rather that Ortovox seeks to better their gear to make your backcountry experience seamless. Starting with the harness, they redesigned the back system and integrated it with the hip fins, meaning that you won't have to worry about your pack feeling like a ton of bricks on your shoulders and back. Next, they added in a top zipper for quick and easy access to your gear, while leaving the back zipper in place when you need to dig something out from the depths of your new favorite ski pack. Finally, they tacked on the rest of the original design, including all of the external carry options, helmet net carry, and built-in gear loops, giving you a backpack that's fit to tackle adventures like the route that gives this design its name.
- The go-to ski touring backpack just got even better
- Redesigned O-Flex-2 back system efficiently distributes pack load
- Separate avy gear compartment keeps your tools handy
- Top and back access points make it easy to get to your gear
- External carry options let you attach a snowboard, snowshoes, or crampons
- Designed to let you load your skis as an A-frame or diagonally
- Rope attachment compression straps are color-coded for easy identification
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Skiing, Alpine Touring, and Mountaineering
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Volume: 32 Liters
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 420D Nylon Oxford
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.