The Big Agnes Orno 0 is a technical, ultralight sleeping bag designed for adventures where every ounce counts, each nook and cranny in your pack is accounted for, and you depend on the performance of your sleeping bag like you would a harness, helmet, or beacon.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Body mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Vertically structured sidewalls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Ergonomic foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Ultralight high tenacity shell fabric
- 850 Fill DownTek™ water repellent down insulation repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- 40"/102cm YKK #5 zipper
- Minimal zipper cuts weight and reduces cold spots
- Two-way zipper allows easy access at waist for climbing harness tie-in
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- Temp Rating: 0° F
- Bag Size: Small, Regular, or Long
- Fits Up To: Small - 5'5"; Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Small - 20"x66"; Regular - 20"x72"; Long - 20"x78"
- Bag Weight: Small - 2 lb 3 oz; Regular - 2 lb 7 oz; Long - 2 lb 9 oz
- Insulation: 850 Fill Downtek
- Compressed Size: Small - 7" x 7"; Regular - 7" x 8"; Long - 7" x 8"
- Stuff Sack Size: Small - 7.5" x 15"; Regular - 8" x 17.5"; Long - 8" x 17.5"