With more than a million satisfied buyers, the Eureka Timberline 2 continues to impress. This legendary A-frame tent was the first double-wall tent, combining a breathable inner body, a waterproof rainfly, and clips for easy setup. It revolutionized how tents were built.
- 5-pole A-frame tent
- 1/2 inch Aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shock-corded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule adds extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps: 2
- Floor Size: 86" x 63"
- Pack Size: 24" x 6"
- Min Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 38 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 3' 6"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: N/A
- Wall: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 210T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-see-um