Seeing as the original Timberline introduced the world to double wall tents all the way back in the 70’s, it’s safe to say that the Eureka Timberline 2 Person Tent is part of a legacy without equal. As you’d expect, it includes rainfly that can easily be deployed for shelter from stormy weather. On clear nights, you can forgo the rainfly, but whichever option the weather dictates, you’ll still enjoy a pleasant breeze thanks to the mesh windows at the door and rear panel. And the bathtub-style floor ensures that you’re protected from rain starting at the ground up. Whether you use it as a roomy solo shelter or pack a camping partner inside with you, this is a tent that will be with you through your adventures for years to come.
- 2 person backpacking tent with an unrivaled legacy
- 5-pole A-frame tent
- 1/2 inch Aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shock-corded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule adds extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps: 2
- Floor Size: 86" x 63"
- Pack Size: 24" x 6"
- Min Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 38 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 3' 6"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: N/A
- Wall: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 210T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-see-um