Simple, straightforward, and totally effective, the Eureka Timberline 4 Person Tent continues an outdoor legacy that stretches back to the 70’s. Just like it has since bell bottoms were cutting edge, the newest Timberline makes sleeping outside easy with an included rainfly that can be deployed for shelter from stormy weather. On clear nights, you can forgo the rainfly, but whichever option the weather dictates, you’ll still enjoy a pleasant breeze thanks to the mesh windows at the door and rear panel. And the bathtub-style floor ensures that you’re protected from rain starting at the ground up. Whether you’re car camping or hitting the trail, this simple shelter will keep you covered, just like its predecessors have been for decades.
- 4 person A-frame tent with unsurpassed heritage
- 1/2 inch Aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shock-corded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule adds extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps: 4
- Floor Size: 103" x 86"
- Pack Size: 24" x 7"
- Min Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 63 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 4' 10"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: N/A
- Wall: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D 185T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Floor: 75D 210T StormShield Polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-see-um