More Than Just a Pack
The designers at Deuter think that your mountain biking backpack should do more than simply carry your gear. That's why they made the Deuter Men's Flyt 20 Backpack. Of course, it has 20 liters of internal space, including an organizational front pocket for your bike tools, a pocket for a 3-liter hydration bladder, and an easy-access smartphone pocket. If that's not enough, they also gave it plenty of external straps for your knee pads and secure hooks for your helmet. But to take this pack to the next level, Deuter included a TÜV/GS-certified back protector, giving you extra confidence in case you take a digger. All of this comes packaged with a highly breathable Airstripes back system to give you a pack that's ready to spend the day ripping berms.
- Biking backpack that doesn't hold anything back
- Airstripes back system with mesh ventilation and lightweight aluminum frame
- Removable TÜV/GS-certified back protector
- Organizational bike tool compartment
- Pull-forward hip fins keep your pack well balanced
- Compatible with 3-liter hydration bladders
- Sunglasses holster on the shoulder strap
- Raincover included
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Volume: 20 Liters
- Torso Length: One Size
- Material: 210D Polyamide, 100D High-Tenacity Polyamide
- Size: 20" x 10" x 7"
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.