The Flylow Maine Line glove is dedicated to skiers and snowboarders who always have cold hands but can't stand taking off their mittens every time they need to operate a zipper or click into their bindings. The 3-finger style lets you make adjustments to your set up or dig your phone out of your pocket to change the tunes while you ride the lift, all without taking off your glove. Spaceloft synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth and keeps lofting even when wet, which is a problem you won't have thanks to the pre-treated waterproof design and high-quality DWR coating. Topped off with elastic cuffs that slip easily underneath your ski shell's sleeve, the Maine Line is exactly what you need to get your mind off your hands so you can focus on the line you're about to drop.
- A fully waterproof, 3-finger glove for maximum warmth and dexterity
- Spaceloft synthetic insulation keeps lofting, even when wet
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- DWR treatment wicks away water with ease
- Elastic cuff seals out snow
- Insulation: [Back of Hand] - Spaceloft Synthetic (220g)
- Material: [Face Fabric] - Pigskin Leather; [Back of Hand] - Nylon