Flylow wanted you to be able to tomahawk through the trees and yard sale your way down the mountain without breaking your knuckles while you were at it, so they built the Savage Glove, just for you. Impact foam protects your knuckles when you get a little too powder hungry and end up in over your head in rocky terrain while the durable cowhide leather outer won't rip or tear the first time your glove accidentally snags your ski edge. Rounded out with Primaloft synthetic insulation, you'll feel like you have enough padding to step into the boxing ring, although our lawyers insist that we expressly tell you not to try it.
- Protect your hands in the mountains with impact foam and reliable warmth
- Primaloft synthetic insulation keeps lofting, even when wet
- Waterproof Sno-Seal coating stays dry in everything from the rainstorms of the PNW to the powder paradise of Colorado
- Impact foam on the back-of-hand provides extra knuckle protection
- Durable leather design works hard season after glorious season
- DWR treatment wicks away water with ease
- Elastic cuff seals out snow