Whether you love crew socks for the steezy style, the extra leg coverage, or for keeping dirt from ruining your day and causing blisters, there's no denying that they are great trail companions. The Le Bent Le Sock Outdoor Light Crew Hiking Socks are no exception. With their signature blend of materials that maximize both breathability and performance, these crew length socks are perfect for year-round use on the trail. With added cushion in high friction areas, staying blister free while breaking in new boots is no problem, and the Definitive Fit System keeps the sock in place all day long. With an added touch of merino wool to the materials to keep the socks smelling fresh day in and day out, these are the perfect socks for everything from early morning excursions to multi-day backpacking adventures.
- A lightweight, crew length, hiking sock built for all day durability and comfort
- Elasticated Instep: Secures the sock to your foot all day long
- Ankle band: Provides support and flexibility for the bumps in the road
- Achilles Support: Added material near the Achilles tendon keeps blisters at bay
- Memory Stretch: Molds to the shape of your foot
- Stay Up Cuff: Keeps you from having to pull up the socks over and over
- Mesh Ventilation: Gives your feet some breathing room