The crew over at Le Bent wanted you to make your hiking and backpacking experiences as comfortable as possible, which is why they built the Le Sock Trail Light 3/4 Crew Hiking Sock. With extra cushion to absorb impact over longs days and a crew length to keep out unwanted dirt and debris, this lightweight hiking sock was made for the trail. Hate crew socks because they always fall down and bunch at your ankles? Thanks to the Le Bent Stay Up Cuff, these socks stay put all day long, no matter what you get into. Highly breathable and with mapped cushioning to keep your feet feeling comfortable throughout the day, these crew socks just found a new home in your trail kit.
- A lightweight, trail sock built for all day durability and comfort
- Elasticated Instep: Secures the sock to your foot all day long
- Ankle band: Provides support and flexibility for the bumps in the road
- Achilles Support: Added material near the Achilles tendon keeps blisters at bay
- Memory Stretch: Molds to the shape of your foot
- Stay Up Cuff: Keeps you from having to pull up the socks over and over
- Mesh Ventilation: Gives your feet some breathing room