If you’re the type who spends every waking moment thinking about throwing flies at trophy trout, you owe it to yourself to pick up a pair of Farm To Feed Missoula Crew Socks. They’re made from merino wool, which is naturally resistant to microbes and odor, in addition to being ridiculously comfortable. The ¾ length cut is ideal for hiking boots, covering the ankles with room to spare, without being so tall that they fall down. The thin padding under foot is perfect for hiking in to your favorite secret spots. Plus, they’ve got a design modeled after all your favorite species, so you can stay motivated on days that you can’t make it to the river.
- Performance hiking and trail socks with light padding
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort
- Light cushion underfoot improves comfort without impacting fit
- 3/4 crew-length sock height falls below the calf but above a hiking boot cuff
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA