Made for mountaineering expeditions, the Hestra Army Leather Ascent glove is optimized for comfort and performance. It features a leather exterior for durability and grip, a removable wool liner for warmth, and a Cordura Stretch backhand for fit and breathable protection from wind and water.
- Short neoprene cuff locks out cold and snow
- Hestra Handcuffs to keep you from losing a glove
- Elastic pull strap with Velcro closure
- External seams for increased comfort and grip
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable Cordura Stretch material. Proofed cowhide and Army Goat Leather palm.
- Lining - Removable 100% wool lining