Do you love Gore Tex? So do we. The little yellow label has become a lifesaver for those of us with cold hand issues. The Hestra Army Leather Gore Tex 3 Finger combines the dexterity of a glove with the warmth of a mitten to create possibly the best ski glove on the planet. Featuring a durable goat leather exterior and a Gore-Tex insert, this glove is the windproof, waterproof, and breathable solution you've been looking for. Several ski magazines have rated this glove best in test, and they are right. From your local skin track to spine skiing in AK, this is the premium gauntlet glove for the deepest, coldest days.
- Gore-Tex insert make the glove warm, dry, and breathable
- Snow lock keeps out winter drafts and snow
- Velcro closure keeps the glove locked on your wrist
- Carabiner clips gloves together when not in use
- Eagle Grip improves pole grip and lessens hand fatigue
- Included Hestra Handcuffs help prevent you from losing a glove.
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm.
- Membrane: Gore Tex
- Insulation - Fiberfill 100% Polyester.
- Lining - Bemberg 100% polyester.