Do you love Gore Tex? So do we. The little yellow label has become synonymous with the terms warm, dry, and breathable. The Hestra Gore Tex Mitten combines their Army Leather with the good stuff to create possibly the best powder skiing glove on the planet. Several ski magazines have rated this design best in test over the years, and they are right. This is the long-cuffed and durable alpine ski mitten for those of us ski the deep and suffer with cold hand issues. Lengthen and better your ski days by getting a pair.
- Gore-Tex insert make the glove warm, dry, and breathable
- Snow lock keeps out winter drafts and snow
- Velcro closure keeps the glove locked on your wrist
- Carabiner clips gloves together when not in use
- Eagle Grip improves pole grip and lessens hand fatigue
- Included Hestra Handcuffs help prevent you from losing a glove.
- Outer material - Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm.
- Membrane: Gore Tex
- Insulation - Fiberfill 100% Polyester.
- Lining - Bemberg 100% polyester.