If you’re serious about saving the planet, you know that new solutions are needed, which was the key insight behind the Picture Organic Demain jacket. This pinnacle 3-layer hardshell is built with an XPORE membrane, developed by BenQ laboratories, which is made from recycled sugarcane byproducts. Far beyond an eco-friendly novelty, this membrane is laboratory proven to be not only the best performing membrane made from renewable materials, it also delivers some tangible advantages over the “traditional” market leaders, notably that it’s significantly lighter at a comparable level of waterproofness and breathability. Picture dove into the details with this jacket, focusing on a layering-friendly fit, carefully placed pockets, and the other accouterments you’d expect from a premier harshell. The result is a truly earth-friendly shell that’s equally at home in the backcountry or at the resort.
- 3-Layer hardshell jacket built from renewable bio-sourced materials
- XPORE membrane is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and green
- Hybrid multi density proknit fabric is lightweight and durable
- Adjustable hood, wrist gaiters and powder skirt for a custom fit feel
- Fully taped seams block out precipitation from the harshest winter storms
- PFC-Free DWR treatment wicks away moisture