If you’re after a worthy set of lightly insulated ski and snowboard pants but you’re not into toxic chemicals or exploitative manufacturing, the Picture Organic Naikoon pant is right up your alley. Built from 58% biosourced polyester, these pants push the envelope of sustainable manufacturing, as well as ethical treatment of workers throughout the supply chain. But far from being an earth-friendly novelty, these burly 3-Layer bottoms boast the waterproofness and breathability to go toe-to-toe with the leading “traditional” alternatives. The 25g Thermal TSD insulation and Coremax lining give these pants warmth for cold days without being too hot for hiking, making these a perfect midpoint between a shell pant and something warmer, like Picture’s Object pant. They’re also built tough with reinforced kick panels at the cuffs, which ensures that these pants will last for multiple seasons, further reducing their impact on the planet.
- Lightly Insulated ski pants that offer just-right warmth
- Dryplay membrane is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Thermal STD synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Zippered thigh vents dump excess heat while hiking
- Reinforced cuffs keep you looking fresh
- Jacket-to-pant interface option offers added snow protection
- PFC-Free DWR treatment wicks away moisture