What's the Rush?
We're glad you asked. The Rush Men's Trail Running Shoe is SCARPA's take on a lightweight trail shoe that doesn't skimp on support when the trail gets rocky, meaning you can tackle more miles without feeling it in the bottoms of your feet. On longer runs, you'll enjoy the Sock-FitTM system, which offers a snug, blister-free fit, as well as the new Free-dome IKSTM outsole which provides the traction you need in slick terrain, keeping you on your feet. A dual-density midsole takes the sting out of your step when running ridgelines, and the reinforced toe-box makes stubbing your toes on a tree root hurt a whole lot less.
- Versatile trail running shoes that can handle heavy mileage
- Synthetic upper keeps the shoe light without sacrificing durability
- Sock-FitTM system integrates the tongue into the upper material for a snug fit
- Reinforced toe box offers substantial forefoot protection
- SCARPA Free-dome IKSTM outsole offers a no-slip grip and keeps you on your feet
- Dual-density EVA midsole adds extra cushion for rough terrain
- Made entirely from vegan-friendly materials
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Trail Running, Hiking
- Upper Material: Synthetic Leather and Polyester Mesh
- Lining: Polyester
- Drop: 8mm
- Insole: TPU Heel Frame
- Midsole: 2D EVA-CM
- Outsole: SCARPA Free-dome IKSTM
- Closure: Lace
- Weight: 13.4 oz (1/2 pair size 42)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.