If you’re looking to put endless miles of trail behind you no matter the weather, the SCARPA Spin Infinity GTX is your shoe. It’s built on SCARPA’s most generously cushioned midsole, giving you the all day comfort required to tackle ultra marathons, while the waterproof breathable GORE-TEX liner ensures that your feet will stay dry and comfortable every step of the way. EXO Support construction adds stability, which is critical for protecting your ankles, and the tacky VibramⓇ Megagrip outsole is optimized for traction in wet environments, so slipping won’t be a concern. And that means you can focus on putting one foot in front of the other, mile after glorious mile.
Waterproof trail shoe with cushion for your longest runs
- GORE-TEX liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Mesh and PU upper is thermally welded to eliminate potential points of failure
- EXO Support delivers enhanced underfoot stability
- Hidden lace pocket retains your laces while you’re running
- VibramⓇ Megagrip outsole delivers added traction in wet conditions
Best Use: Trail Running
- Gender: Men’s
- Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 11.6 oz (each, size 42)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.