The Name's Friendly. Eco-Friendly.
SCARPA made the Men's Spirit Shoe as an urban alternative to their more approach-oriented shoes of the past. And they figured that while they were at it, they'd give it an eco-friendly facelift so you can enjoy them without worrying about what it took to make them. A durable recycled cotton upper kicks things off, giving you a classic, comfortable shoe you'll love for a night of bar-crawling. For adventures off the beaten path, SCARPA threw in a lace-to-toe closure system, so you can cinch them down and enjoy the cushioned midsoles and SuperGum Eco outsole, both made primarily from recycled materials. And for added durability, they tacked on a rubber toe rand that's made from, you guessed it, recycled rubber, helping to protect both your shoes and the planet.
- Casual shoe that's comfortable from the office to the crag
- Upper is made from 70% recycled cotton fabrics
- EVA midsole reduces impact on the soles of your feet
- Eco-friendly rubber outsole sticks to streets as well as stone
- Low-cut style offers greater flexibility and range of motion
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking
- Upper Material: Recycled and Organic Cotton
- Lining: Polyester
- Midsole: 2D EVA-CM
- Outsole: SCARPA Reptilia II / SuperGum Eco
- Closure: Lace
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.