Hiking into your next project barefoot isn’t really an option for even the most eco-conscious climbers, so if you’re seeking to minimize your footprint without destroying your feet, the SCARPA Spirit Evo Approach Shoe is the obvious choice. It takes the best traits of the original Spirit, namely serious slab-slaying abilities and a street smart aesthetic, and adds sustainability to the mix. From the suede leather upper, to the SuperGum Eco outsole, to the comfortable EVA midsole, 90% of the materials are either recycled or produced with the aim of cutting down on water and chemical use, as well as minimizing CO2 emissions. And since sustainable production doesn’t mean much if they’re sitting in a landfill, SCARPA built these tough, so you can expect more days out of these kicks before they need to be retired.
- Eco-friendly approach shoes with serious technical abilities
- Made from 90% recycled and/or renewable materials to minimize CO2 emissions
- Recycled suede leather upper lasts longer, delaying the need for replacement
- PRESAⓇ outsole with SuperGum Eco recycled rubber is tacky and durable
- Rubber toe rand adds durability at a common point of failure
- Molded EVA midsole contains recycled foam, further reducing impact
- Best Use: Approach
- Gender: Men’s
- Upper: Recycled suede leather
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.