When you're fighting wildfires, you need to focus on your job, not your equipment. You need a comfortable, lightweight wildland fire pack like the FS-1 Ranger wildland fire pack that can be customized to meet your needs. With its ergonomic harness system, adjustable hip belt and Dual Action Stabilizer, this modular wildland fire pack is ideal for long shifts in rugged conditions, allowing you to carry everything you need without pain or strain.
Modular: With the FS-1 Ranger, you can carry as much or as little as you want, choose how to best assemble the pack, and quickly transform the pack with quick-release buckle connections. The pack can also adjust to fit different body types and sizes, suitable for almost anyone on the fire line.
Comfortable: The pack's ergonomic harness system is equipped with aluminum stays that provide excellent load support, and its D.A.S. system keeps load weight focused on the hips while stabilizing your balance, providing optimal comfort for long hours on your feet. The fire shelter case drop-down feature allows the user to drop-down the fire shelter case to counterbalance weight while digging. When digging is over position the fire shelter case into the upright position for ultimate hiking comfort.
Durable: Made from 1000 Denier Cordura, box stitching and reinforced stress points, your FS-1 Ranger pack is made to withstand extraordinary conditions. Backed by Coaxsher's 100% Guarantee, we worry about the quality of your equipment, so you don’t have to.
- Fire Shelter Case Drop-Down Feature Counterbalances Weight While Digging
- Compression Straps Keeps Load Secure
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Harness Structuring for Ultimate Hiking Comfort
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Main Pack Side Pockets w/ G-Hook Compression Strap
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- 4 Grommets on Each Side Pocket Provides Maximum Drainage for Fluids and Dirt
- Additional Inside Mesh Storage Pockets
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 3.0L Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports (H2O Reservoir Sold Separately)
- New Generation Fire Shelter Case w/ PALS Webbing
- Glove Pocket on Fire Shelter Case
- Fusee Loops on Fire Shelter Case
- Two Side Pockets for Water Bottles (Capacity: 4 - 32oz.)
- Total of 13 Pockets for Organization
- Tool Loops to Secure Tool to Pack
- Two Side Pockets for Fusees
- Velcro for Patches/Name Badges
- Webbing Daisy Chain for Carabiners
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: Waist sizes up to 38". If your waist is 39" or larger, you'll need the Coaxsher Backpack Hip Belt Extension.
- Material: DuPont 1000 Denier Cordura
- ITW Nexus Buckles and Hardware
- YKK Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 96oz / 6.0lbs / 2.72kg
- Full Volume: 2700ci / 44.25 liters
- Light-Duty Volume: 800ci / 13.11 liters