All climbers know there are high-gravity days and low-gravity days. But with the Evolv Men's Defy Climbing Shoe, you can turn every day into a low-gravity day. A split-tongue design pairs well with the dual hook-and-loop strap closure to give you a secure fit that won't wear on you for long sessions. Evolv also added a full-length midsole for all-day support and comfort, as well as a wider shape and higher internal volume. A super sticky TRAX SAS rubber outsole and a slightly asymmetric profile work in tandem to ensure that your edging platform never slips, only sticks. And if that weren't enough, the Defy is vegan so you can worry less about your environmental impact and more about the climb in front of you.
- Beginner climbing shoe that offers both comfort and performance
- Slight asymmetry drives power towards your edging platform
- Variable thickness rand reduces pressure points while increasing durability
- TRAX SAS outsole gives you the stick you need
- Vegan synthetic upper
- Gender: Men's
- Best Use: Sport Climbing, Gym Climbing, Bouldering
- Profile: Flat, Slight Asymmetry
- Midsole: MX-P 1.4mm
- Outsole: Forefoot: TRAX® SAS (4.2mm)
- Upper Material: Synthratrek VX
- Closure: Hook-and-Loop Straps
- Weight: 8.5 oz (1/2 pair, size 9)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without the original tags.