The Dakine Storm Liner Glove is one of those items you'll wonder how you ever lived without. This lightweight and stretchy glove is perfect for warm spring days, and it works equally well to add warmth to a set of gloves or mittens when it gets truly cold. The grippy silicone pattern on the palm gives you a secure grip on shovels, railings, or your skis or snowboard. And the touchscreen-enabled fingertip panels let you stay connected without exposing your fingers to the elements.
- Lightweight, touchscreen compatible liner glove
- Adds warmth to gloves or can be worn as a light spring glove
- Silicone grippers on palm to improve traction
- Touchscreen compatible panels at tips of index finger and thumb
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Material: Mid weight 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging.