It may be Dakine’s warmest glove, but the Titan GORE-TEX Glove is way more versatile than that title might suggest. It starts with a GORE-TEX® Liner that’s waterproof and breathable, ensuring your hands stay dry. The synthetic insulation cranks up the warmth, and for truly frigid days, you can throw a heat pack in the pocket at the back of the hand. And it’s rounded out with a touchscreen compatible liner glove that’s equally useful whether you need extra warmth on cold days or a light glove for spring laps.
- Dakine's warmest waterproof ski and snowboard gloves
- GORE-TEX® Liner is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Removable touchscreen compatible storm liner glove
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Rubbertec palm material is sticky and durable
- Heat pack compatible stash pockets on back of hands
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Shell: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange
- Palm: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- Liner: GORE-TEX®
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging.