Two Piece Perfection
From spring slush to the season’s coldest days, the Dakine Women’s Leather Sequoia GORE-TEX Mitt has you covered. You’re probably wondering how one set of mittens can cover all your bases, so we’ll let you in on a secret — the trick is that it’s actually two sets in one. The shell mitten gives you your storm proof warmth, with a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX insert, synthetic Hi Loft insulation, and a rugged leather palm that holds up to serious use. The inner glove is Dakine’s very own Storm Liner, which gives you 4-way stretch fleece, tacky silicone gripper palms, and smartphone-ready tips in the index fingers and thumbs. Between the two, you can layer up or down as needed, which means you’ll never have to wonder whether you brought the right mitts to the mountain.
- Warm and weatherproof mittens with a removable liner for extra options
- GORE-TEX insert is guaranteed waterproof breathable
- Hi Loft synthetic insulation stays warm even if it gets wet
- Rugged leather palm blends dexterity and durability
- Included Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible to keep you in the loop
- Zippered handwarmer pocket lets you crank up the heat on cold days
- Best Use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Gender: Women’s
- Material: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in lightly used condition without tags or packaging.