Put 'em to the Test
Insulated and warm, like fresh from the oven, the Flylow Oven Mitt PT won’t give cold an excuse to keep you indoors. Packing snowballs or holding ski poles, the treated leather is both supple and rugged, requiring no break-in period, and no sore hands. With a water-repellent coating and internal insulation, you can maintain circulation and warmth in any winter condition. The nylon cuff seals out the cold, and further seals the argument for why mittens are a cold-lovers best friend.
- Pigskin leather offers a soft exterior
- Spaceloft™ insulation maintains internal warmth
- Nylon cuff warms your wrist and seals out cold
- Gender: Unisex
- Best use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Polyester lining
- 200g insulation on back of hand,
- 100g insulation on front of hand
- Leather pretreated with DWR
Condition: 4 of 5 - This item was returned to our shop in new/lightly used condition without tags.