The Corbeaux Women’s Stripe Crew is a versatile midlayer for skiing, working out, and generally crushing it on cold days. It’s made from Corbeaux’s TEMPOweight fabric, which wicks moisture efficiently to keep you dry and comfortable, especially in frigid weather. When the sun makes an appearance, you’ll appreciate the UPF50+ rating, which ensures that you’re protected from harmful UV rays. It’s very similar to Corbeaux’s Crystal Crew, except that the sleeves have been lengthened and thumbholes added for extra sun protection. Furthermore, it gets a dedicated opening at the left sleeve for a watch, allowing you to access your wearable without exposing your wrists. From training to touring and everything in between, there’s a good chance that you’ll find yourself practically living in this extremely well rounded baselayer.
- Midweight synthetic baselayer that wicks moisture and blocks UV rays
- TEMPOweight synthetic fabric works hard to keep you dry
- Will not shrink or lose color after multiple washes
- UPF50+ rating means that you're protected from harsh UV rays
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota