An ideal baselayer for active pursuits needs to be substantial enough to keep you warm, without causing you to overheat once you start moving, which is exactly what Corbeaux had in mind when designing the Centennial Women’s Pant. They’re made from Corbeaux’s TEMPOweight synthetic fabric, which manages sweat while providing unrestricted movement through its 4-way stretch construction. It also strikes a nice balance of being warm, but not too warm. And since they’re so comfortable that you’ll want to wear these on milder days too, they also deliver UPF50+ UV protection, so you don’t have to worry about skin damage while you’re soaking up the sun. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself practically living in these versatile tights.
- Midweight ankle length baselayer pant for skiing, lounging, and active pursuits
- TEMPOweight fabric wicks sweat while providing moderate warmth
- 4-way stretch synthetic material moves easily and hugs curves
- Will not shrink or lose colors from washing
- Hits above ankle for a comfortable fit in ski boots
- Corbeaux apparel is made by hand in St. Paul, Minnesota